I am looking for some wiring help for the signal lamp for the Robodrill machines.

I have a 2007 Robodrill Mate and a 2008 Alpha T14 machines that I am looking to add signal lamps to. Local dealer wants about $850 for light and cable and direct from Fanuc USA is almost double so I am hoping to wire in my own light.

From my research I have found that the signal lamp wires go to the PCB at the upper right side of the electrical cabinet and go to XS12-3, -4,-5, and -6.
I have tried to take voltage readings at the different terminals while a program is running (Green) and at E-Stop (Red). I have reading of +24vdc at XS12-3 when the machine is sitting idle and it only goes to Zero vdc when in E-Stop. I do not get any voltage readings at any other terminal.

It's quite possible that I am overlooking something simple or I am not taking my readings correctly. Can someone who has a machine with the signal lamp tell me how their light is wired up, what terminals correspond to the different colors and, if possible, how the voltages are applied.

Thanks!