Attachment 236066
TubeTailor I CNC tube plasma cutting machine was designed, portable concept was again favored by designer and customers.As SteelTailor has been famous for its portable CNC cutting machine several years around the world.

TubeTailor I CNC tube plasma cutting machine is portable in its shape. With the standard weight of 240kg, TubeTailor cutting machine occupies less place in room than regular CNC tube cutters. Small though, this copper tube cutter achieve longitudinal effective cutting of 2000mm and working precision of 0.2mm/M.

TubeTailor I CNC tube plasma cutting machine is portable because of its 2D structure. TubeTailor I cnc tube cutter was designed with unique and portable concept as SteelTailor enjoyed. Instead of complicated and costly control system and equipment, TubeTailor cutting machine chooses 2D structure.

TubeTailor I CNC tube plasma cutting machine is portable because of program code. Since most industrial jobs of tube cutting are available in the controller library itself, TubeTailor tube cutting machine can work without extra computer. Besides, the program code can be be checked and saved in controller or USB.

Portable concept is destined to be the favorable feature for TubeTailor I CNC tube plasma cutting machine