I am rebuilding my lathe for Mach3, and I was already using BobCad V24 lathe with LinuxCNC previously. I downloaded the Mach3 post processors for V24 from BobCAD site, but there are multiple versions for lathe, and I am having touble understanding which to use, I've tried a couple, but the arcs it is showing are way off. I have Mach3 post options set to absolute on distance, and incremental on IJ, that's as best as I could understand I needed to do reading the manual.

Or, does anyone have a good post processor that is working in this situation they would not mind sharing? Since Mach3 is standard, I am surprised there are so many variations, I expected like 1!

The options I downloaded off the site are:

Mach_3_Lathe_Rev1 - seems to use K & I values which is promising, however arcs plot wrong and S-commands are very odd.
Mach_3_Turne_Rev1 - seems to use R values for arcs, and also dual S-commands in different increments, although final is correct. Has nice parameter headers built in though.
Mach_3_Turn_(No_Arcs)_Rev1 - not sure what this is
Mach_3_Turn_Lenght_Offset_Rev1 - havenn't tried yet
Mach3 Turn - Metric - working in standard mode, so not applicable
Mach3 Turn - uses R values for arcs

Thanks, feedback appreciated. I'm sure this is probably some simple setting I need to adjust!

Nick