Hello!

I am experiencing some odd behavior during simulation and code output. I have attached the file that has an example of the behavior. Basically the file is some letters and an appropriate bridge to hold them during machining. The end mill is a 3/16" HSS ball nose. The stock is 3.5" x 3" for the CAM but in truth it is a 3" x 1/2" x 12" 6061-T6 flat bar. I use a curve to limit the machining to a smaller area of the stock.

When you run the simulation it collides with the sides just above the bridges after a few passes. It also manifests in the generated g-code as the cutter would collide with a very high face and possible break the end mill. I apparently had another edit that produced a collision earlier. I heard it but didn't see when it happen. The resulting gouge on either side of the stock above the bridges was small that time so I just thought my gibs had come loose. Now this attempt has a much more pronounced jog out side of the curve defining the boundary to cut within.

Also, when I forget to stop the simulation before I close the window I crash Rhino.

Thanks for the help!