Has anyone though of trying to rig something up to get through spindle coolant on a tormach?

I drill lots of deep holes with tiny bits (1/16 - #60, 0.5-1.25" deep) in SS and nickel, and pecking is taking FOREVER.

My thought was to drill out a hole in the draw bar (send it out to get gun-drilled), tap the top for a deublin rotary union (this would require some bushings to keep the draw bar runout low inside the spindle cartridge), and tap the bottom for an extension.

The extension would would be inside the R8 collet, so a TTS ER tool could get inserted like normal, but the extension would end up inside the cutout on the back of the toolholder shank. I figure if I designed the extension right (plastic tip or something to that effect), i could get it to expand under pressure and catch the lip on the toolholders, creating a seal. If my math serves me right, if i keep the connection between the extension and tool holder to 1/4" diameter, i would only apply 74 lbf of pullout force to the tool at 1500psi max pressure which should be manageable. I have an SC hydraulics air-driven liquid pump lying around that can get me a few coolant at >1000psi using shop air-.

I'm I crazy for thinking this is feasible?

If anyone thinks I'm not a lunatic and it might be plausible, I could draw up my concept to get some feedback. I just keep seeing videos of TSC drilling- full speed feeding, finishing drilling cycles in 20 seconds that are taking me 20 minutes... And breaking a #60 drill off in the last .010 of the last operation of my part got old real fast...

-Michael.