586,393 active members*
2,515 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

panasonic 2.5kW ac servo

I recently unintentionally acquired a panasonic MFA250LE4NSE ac servo motor. The data plate says its 2.5kw, rated for 1000rpm. It has an encoder on it but I don't know anything about that.

Anyone have any use for such a beast or know where I can find a datasheet/manual/info on it. I believe it was related to some sort of a panasonic SMT machine, pick and place or something. I really don't know for sure though.

I have no practical use for something this massive unless i built a lathe and needed a spindle motor or something crazy like that. So if anyone is interested and wants to throw out an offer and cover shipping (its definately not lite) I'll send it off to a new home.

panasonic ac servo motor

I happen to be looking for this exact motor and encoder, I would like to find out if you still have this, I would buy it. It is the z drive motor for a panasonic mv2c chip shooter, which places parts onto circuit boards. I seem to have a problem with mine and would like to swap it out to see if the problem is corrected. Thanks for your time.

Mark George
    EPD electronics

Yep still have this. Would love to be rid of it. Have no way to test it. Also have some associated panasonic gear, Some sort of controller. I dont really know. But would certainly be willing to get it out of my basement.

PM me to make further arrangements.

I guess you are no longer interested?

Yes I am still interested, sorry, I was away for the 4th. I'm not sure how to contact you so we can decide on a price, and make arrangements to have this delivered?

DO you still have it ?

Jim

yep

Hello,

What do you want for it ?

Jim