587,013 active members*
3,831 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > Import Spindles, BT30, ATC Ready, The good the bad and the ugly!

Import Spindles, BT30, ATC Ready, The good the bad and the ugly!

Hi,

Has anybody, or know of someone, who has bought one of the import spindles? I am starting to see a lot of Chinese made spindles for sale that have (supposedly) ATC capabilities for bt30 tool holders; these are being aimed specifically at the home market. I am wondering if they are any good?! Here is a link to what I am talking about:

Aliexpress.com : Buy ATC Milling Spindle Synchronous Belt Axis BT30 CNC Machining Center 6000RPM 3 Bearning By CNC Modulkit from Reliable belt suppliers on CNC MODULKIT HK CO., LTD

I would like to build myself a really good small mill but the spindle presents a problem. I don't have the tools or experience to be happy trying to make one myself so my choice is new or used. Of course used is ok but you cannot, from ebay and the likes, guarantee that they are going to be any good or wear they have encountered but the new import ones I know nothing about either, and nothing is cheap

Thanks, Ron.

Re: Import Spindles, BT30, ATC Ready, The good the bad and the ugly!

I ordered one in january but didnt receive it so far ; (-

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Thanks, that is exactly the type of information I am interested in. I hope you receive it soon.

Hello Gesendet von meinem,
    Can you contact them asking status of your order? Or now you lost 100% of your money? This info is very valuable for me. Tx.

Hi cake i Tried it several Times by Mail i think i am in Company with That so i try calling on monday Burma gut Feeling says ,.. I will Build the spindle on my own (using a Company which has 40 years experience ) ,..

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

Hello Gesendet von meinem,
    You mean you can contact them then they will build it for you?

Hi
    (i now retype the post on the notebook mobile is not always adequate)
    I do have an klippfeld K12A Mill they have an ISO 30 spindle. I will add on this machine an ATC ,..
    Thats the reason why i ordered the Spindle the , piston and some ISO30 Holder for the machine.
    The idea was to change the head of my mill to this kind of Spindle.
    So my plan b is to go and ask the factory if we together adjust the spindle. I intend to use OTT-Jakob Spanntechnik GmbH – Wir halten, was Sie versprechen – Werkzeugspannsyteme vom Spezialisten grippers they have exact plans how to integrate them. Then i "only" have to exchange the spindle in my mill and use it.
    After testing it even might be product for that factory
    Means then there is European Quality really available (and i have my ATC spindle)
    but next week i will give them a call try to find out what happened and then decide next steps.
    cu
    thomas
    Btw : Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk
    Means this was sended by an SM-N9005 using Tapatalk - my name is thomas

Hello,
    My name is Justo Garbajosa General Manager and Owner of CNC Modulkit HK Co. Ltd.
    WE dont know any customer from Austria that order us any spindle ATC.
    WE recomend please take a little care when talk maybe in general aliexpress supliers or china origin goods.
    Our Company is HK based but Im the owner and Im European with a large experience and reputation in the CNC parts sector.
    If in fact you ordered in any web site to CNC Modulkit at any time any spindle, why we didnt receive any input , email or message from you?
    Please rectify because in this posts is on game our good reputation as well looks that we lost a customer for a false afirmation.
    I can demostrate my words, so I will still looking the next comment of Mr TKamsker.
    Best Regards,

Hi there maybe some misunderstanding question did mr dfeng from skyfire Order spindles (and Other.stuff from you ) if yes it would help if no and you never made Business with skyfire you are happy ,.. ( i am roaming right now so my interet Access is Limited ) Thomas

I dont know who is any Mr dfen or what is skyfire. Just only I know that you answer when make reference to our ALIEXPRESS STORE from CNC Modulkit HK Co. Ltd. (the right link) and you only should look or feedback there to see our serious and good reputation of all our products.
    You didnt purchase to CNC Modulkit anything in fact, so I should complain you !
    Unfortunately Internet give the chance to delictive procedures from some people physing the good identities to cheat.
    Ofcourse Im not happy. For me is a serious thing like you can understand. First because you was a victim and we lost one customer with you and second because later under your missunderstanding recomendation we lost another and who knows if more or in the past or future.
    Please. if anyone that read this post want to purchase something from us, do it only in our Aliexpress store or directly in our web site that has the same name .com that the company.
    And please, verify that you are talking with the real CNC Modulkit staff. Look the feedback of our customers, and if the store has transactions. if dont have something suspictius is there.

WE are in china but we have Western philosofy caring our customers arround the world. China has so mas garbage like in every place in the world. The problem not is thq quality of the things on sale the problem is who sale indiscriminated without care anything looking earn the most money possible on in defect cheat more directly on inet.
    China dont import their high buildings for example, here so many things start to basic in quality items and we are here to filter the good things on CNC to you giving a competitive price (not a gift).
    the secret is ...find the right persons or companies to purchase.
    Best Regards to all in this Forum.
    Justo Garbajosa
    CNC Modulkit HK Co. Ltd.