586,137 active members*
3,288 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > Arrow 500 Spindle Motor Bearings

Arrow 500 Spindle Motor Bearings

Hi

Can anyone help me with finding out what bearings go in the spindle motor of a control techniques Arrow 500. I have contact control techniques here in the UK but they didnt even recognise the motor number. Its a 94m0843. I would really like to be able to source them before I take the motor out as it would save doing it twice. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

bet malardfiz down the road from you can help - pm him?

I AM GLAD TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES AS ONE OF THE LEADING SUPPLIERS OF Precision Bearings for CNC and Machine tool ,AND YRT bearings WHICH ARE FROM THE REOWNED MAKE OF Wafangdian Tianjiu Bearings Technology Co.,Ltd.,.

WE ARE IN THIS BUSINESS SINCE LAST FIFTEEN YEARS; IN THIS SPAN OF TIME WE HAVE SUPPLIED PRECISION IN ALMOST ALL THE CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD.

OUR BEARINGS WITH COMMON PRECISION ARE MAINLY MIDDLE / LARGE BALL BEARINGS, ROLLER BEARINGS AND SELF-LUBRICATING JOINT BEARINGS. OUR SL BEARINGS ARE FAVORED BY CUSTOMERS. BESIDES, WE DEVELOP HIGH-PRECISION YRT ROTATED BEARINGS, MACHINE TOOL MAINSHAFT BEARINGS AND MOTOR PRECISION BEARINGS. THE PRECISIONS OF OUR BEARINGS HAVE REACHED LEVELS OF P5, SP, P4 AND UP.

FEATURED BY HIGH PRECISION, LOW NOISE, HIGH ROTARY SPEED, HIGH QUALITY AND LONG SERVICE LIFE, OUR PRODUCTS SAVE USERS’ COST AND SHORTEN PURCHASE TERM. WIDELY APPLIED TO COMMON MACHINE TOOLS, CNC MACHINE TOOLS, LARGE / MIDDLE MOTORS, PRECISION ROLLING MILLS, ETC., OUR PRODUCTS FILLED THE DOMESTIC BLANKS AND CAN SUBSTITUTE IMPORTED PRODUCTS.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE PRECISION BEARINGS AND OTHER GOOD QUALITY BEARINGS AVAILABLE, CAN SUPPLY FOR YOU WITH BEST QUALITY.

PLEASE SEND US YOUR REQUIREMENTS IF YOU HAVE BEARINGS NEED.

WE CAN SUPPLY OUR BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOU.
    Wafangdian Tianjiu Bearings Technology Co.,Ltd.
    (Wafangdian Heavy Bearings Researching & Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.)
    Brand:WZFB
    Web: 瓦房店天久轴承科技有限公司(原 瓦房店重型轴承研究制造有限公司)
    Tel: 0411-85366785
    Fax: 0411-85366785
    Mobile:+86-15942617721
    E-mail:[email protected]
    Q Q : 178702120

Do our best to give customer best service.