I will do some looking at the cables in the morning. Also see if I can find the U18 and U17 chips on the keyboard board. I do currently have the X axis Acroloop card from a B revision machine in my machine... I bought the complete set of acroloop boards and the front control panel off of another machine for spare parts. Is there a specific part number on the Acroloop card that I should have? Nothing states that just because it came out of a B revision machine that it is the right card.

As some further info.... the speed changes happen any time, hot, cold, all day long, usually at least once per part (running 5 tools, about a 7 minute long job). I have basically two speeds called for, most of the tools are 3000 rpm, one larger drill is 1500 rpm. What I get is most of the time the speed doubles... The 1500 rpm drill runs 3000, the 3000rpm tools run full out (5000 rpm on this machine). Now, once in a while, maybe once or twice a day, the speeds are half of what is called, so my 1500 is 750, the 3000 is 1500, but this is a lot less common than the over speed condition.