This is my experience with lightning CNC.
I ordered a complete 5x10 machine. After about 3 weeks the machine arrived. I was told to check to make sure the stated number of packages arrived. Actually the shipment included one more package than stated. There was no packing list. I was told the instructions were in a video on the computer that came with the machine. The video was for a smaller machine with one piece rails of an entirely different design from the rails I received. The 10' rails of my machine were of aluminum extrusion sent in two sections whereas the web site shows a one piece rail of a different design. I proceed to assemble the table. I discovered the corner legs were not bent to a right angle. The splice in the rail was supported by a leg in the table. There was no provision for adjustment. Some parts were missing. I called Lightning and they very quickly sent the missing parts. After two men worked two days we finally had the machine set up so that the gantry would travel the full length of the table without binding. Remember, If you expect the machine to cut with an accuracy of .005” then the table must be set up to at least that accuracy. The computer was to be set up with software licensed to me. None of the software was licensed to me. After another call they quickly responded with the licenses. The Mach3 software was set up as a mill. When I selected the plasma profile I found the machine had not been set up for that and another call was quickly answered that I had to use the mill profile and not as a plasma cutting machine. Consequently I had to set up the program for plasma before I could use my automatic height control. The aluminum rails sent with the machine raise question about their durability. Also the bearings do not fit well in the groves of the aluminum extrusion.

Conclusion: The parts manufactured by outside vendors, i. e. the stepping motors, gear racks, etc appear to be of good quality. Tech support was mostly responsive and appeared knowledgeable, although on one of my calls was never returned. The setup and parts by Lightning are so difficult to assemble that if I ever have to move the table I will rebuild the table and discard the rails and lightning designed parts. Instructions were almost non existent.
One item I did not think about when purchasing the machine is that the rails the gantry travels on are above the edge of the table which makes loading the machine with a plate of steel more difficult than if these beams were out of the way.