Greetings,

I Want to write a Complete CNC Control Software, for my company, and for my customers, in Visual Studio 2010 C#.
Do I have to know C and C++??? Or plain VB coding?

When reading some of the answers, it seems a mix... one language one place, another elsewhere... is all your code current for C#, or do I have to use other software for macros and so forth, like the tool change code I just saw in another thread.

If I have to use several languages, that almost gets confusing? What structure or syntax to use one time, what the next??

I really like the C# Visual Studio programming.

I am planning the whole future of my developments, around one controller... which I believe will be the KFlop.

The control seems to be the right pricing for what I wish to do. Also for my machines, and for my customers machines.
The controls performance and features are well able to do what I want.

Also you seem to be all over the tech. support side of this.

Note: To avoid people telling me to use Mach 3, or any others like Kelly, DestCNC and so forth, like EMC. blah, blah, blah,... and why write your own... because I just don't like anything out there, and I believe I have in my head, what will be a great alternative, to all the above. Not only for me, but to sell to my customers.

Thanks in advance for your help?