586,847 active members*
2,175 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > HELP!!! Need expert opions

HELP!!! Need expert opions

Hey everyone! Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

If your CNC laser is running unaligned what would the state of the parts be like?

Is it difficult or time consuming to align a CNC laser?

Thank you thank you thank you!

You would have a hard time cutting if your not aligned need a bit more info of the type of laser.

Yes sir that is the kind of information I am looking for. I have run a trumpf 40/30 laser for almost ten years and I know it sounds strange but my boss terminated me a few weeks ago because he said I was not aligning the machine which of course I was. He himself does not have experience with the machine but now the state will not give me unemployment for which I rightly deserve because he said I wasn't aligning the machine.

The state says I need some expert testimony as to what else the problem could be. The machine was running lights out and was off a little bit so the owner cut it off. When I came back in the next morning the machine was not out of alignment and cut the remaining parts fine. He does not understand that there could be many different variables as to why it is not cutting perfectly. So now I am not only out of a job because of this but also I am fighting for my unemployment benefits that I deserve and NEED.

If you would be willing to write a general statement for me I would be eternally grateful. Experts like this are hard to find. I will give you any other info that you need. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!