Glad you guys are enjoying, and appreciate the kind words. I'm going to try to stay a bit more active here.
Also if the person who called me about the servo motors that was calling from a canadian number is on here... I am having trouble with international calls on my phone recently but feel free to PM me here or email at [email protected]

I didn't make as much progress as I hoped today, trying to get all the grease system parts in a place they fit and don't interfere with anything else has proven to be extremely difficult. Non the less I think I figgured out everything for the X axis now. I had to get creative with some mounting tonight as well.

That pressure switch was the biggest challenge, i ended up taking off that cover and welding on a tab and re installing it so I could mount it as I didn't have clearance for bolt heads on the intended mounting location.

I also snaped a pic of the old spindle motor next to the new one... bit of a size difference. Old motor was 5 HP max 6000rpm new motor is 10HP max 10,000rpm

I also got some of the last parts for the pneumatic counterweight system I designed to support the new motor. and a drawing of the mounting plates for the upper guides.