586,375 active members*
3,319 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Chinese 3040T

Hi Everyone -

If anyone can help out here I would appreciate it - just bought a 3040 from ebay and noticed that some members here have had a few.

Used to run/own a much larger format cnc a few years ago but there seems to be something more going on here.

For some reason the controller does not seem to be recognizing the commands from Mach3. I've run the edits to all the settings as well as removing and re installing the software several times. Have also run the setup and power up per the chronology a few times over.

I know they are talking to each other in some form as the Mach3 History records when I depress or reset the emergency stop button.

Have also ensured bios set to EPP.

Any thoughts??

Thanks everyone,
    Joe
    Regimental Sign Company - Specialty signage and displays*for commercial, federal, and military clients across the United States and abroad.*

Good Afternoon everyone from snowy washington dc.

Can anyone recommend where I can by a new controller box and cables for one of the world famous chinese 3040t routers. Mine is kaput, and, being well out of my technical range to fix, I'm looking for a new controller and cables to simply swap the whole thing out and get on with the projects that have been on hold for over 30 days now as I've waded through this. I'm running a licensed Mach3 program a windows platform. I'm asking fo cables as I understand that shielding may be an issue.

If any one has a used unit they would like to get rid of that works fine, I'm more than happy to look at it.

Thanks Everyone,
    Joe
    (469)363-0651