586,461 active members*
4,922 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tormach Personal CNC Mill > NEW! Tormach Compatible Cycle Start / Slide Hold Remote From Tosa Tool

NEW! Tormach Compatible Cycle Start / Slide Hold Remote From Tosa Tool

Ever since I bought my Tormach I wished it had Start / Stop buttons. On every machine I ever ran I spent the majority of time with my fingers poised on one or the other. It is now available from Tosa Tool.

Tosa Tool - Cycle Start / Slide Hold Remote

Attachment 207610

This rugged 2 button remote comes in an all aluminum housing, 5 meter cable, easy USB plug in, and simple software to configure it to your PCNC or other PC controlled CNC machine.

I run my PCNC 1100 everyday and I love it. The cord is long enough to sit on my desk while the machine runs and I am programming other jobs. The lighted buttons make them stand out where ever it is. Much easier to hit the green one to make it go, and the red one to make it stop. No more fumbling with the keyboard.

Buy one today, I will have it on your doorstep in about a week.

How full is the box? I would likely buy one if I could add industrial buttons with he normal raised shielding like the green button on the Tormach. I don't want any buttons that accidently touching costs me a probe, tool or part, but I love the idea.

Brian
    WOT Designs

Interesting Brian, I bet you could easily turn some raised shielding for these buttons and epoxy them to the case. I have been using mine for awhile and I do not have a problem with it. I am sure you could do it though. Case is 2" x 4" x 1" I also sell these same style in a 3 button and a 4 button. All buttons are configurable per user. Let me know.

Smart idea! I think I'll probably get one since my old school ball mouse with the ball removed and double sided taped to my mill IS a little ghetto =) and it only clicks go not stop.

Brian
    WOT Designs