586,779 active members*
9,409 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 221 of 422 121171211219220221222223231271321
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello,

I studied mechanical and welding engineer in college and have been working for 8 years in the oil & gas subsea pipeline industry. I enjoy playing with manufacturing tools and equipment. I have an old Bridgeport mill and South Bend lathe that I hope to modify with some CNC or DRO capability some day. I also recently purchased a Cam Tech Router Master 52 table. Additionally, I hope to build, buy, or retrofit a CNC burn/plasma table. With my welding background, I also would like to play with an additive manufacturing machine using some form of welding. I found myself looking through posts more and more on this forum, so it seemed like it was time to join. Looking forward to learning, sharing, and seeing more cool CNC machines.

Regards,
    Joel

Hello everyone..!! My son and I have created a small business in the area of engineering services and manufacturing metalworking. We are implementing the facilities to produce parts and components to customer orders. We hope to have CNC cutting machines, plasma or laser, as well as CNC lathes.

Our greetings to all CNCzone.com community.

Hi everyone, I am looking forward to reading the forums and contributing if there is something useful I can add.
    Regards to all Sarah

Hello, I want a little knowledge about having M.S courses in Automobiles at Canada , ,currently am doing B.E in Computer Science Engg. from PU India .can i shift in this field ?

hi everyone! i'm an italian boy, i have a step craft 420 cnc machine!
    thanks for the help!

I joined CNCZone to learn from others in the trade. I own a small shop in north Missouri and also teach CNC and manual machining at the local tech center. D

CNC newbie. Never operated one or attended any classes...yet. Want to build a DIY router and have been viewing many YT videos. Building one shouldn't be too much of an issue but the programming and learning the software will be my weak point. One step at a time. Working overseas but will be back to the US someday. Thanks!

Hey guys. New member here. I am a union millwright with mechanical keyboards and computers/PC gaming as a hobby. I have a small amount of machining experience from a combination of high school and a friends bridgeport. I will be purchasing a Sherline 2000 series this fall for furthering my keyboard hobby.

Hey Everyone, really excited to get my cnc hobby started. I am in the work of building the KRMx01 right now. I am about %40 complete. I hope to learn and contribute to this forum regularly.

Hello everyone. I was a cnc user, some years ago. Now I'm building my first cnc wood mill with a friend. I have all the electronics almost working, now it's time for the mechanical part. I have seen very interesting ideas here.

My greetings to all.
    Pablo

Hi Pablo

glad you get in here

This is Abby from G.WEIKE laser

Any problems or questions about laser machine, I will be very happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by ketarino View Post
    Hello everyone. I was a cnc user, some years ago. Now I'm building my first cnc wood mill with a friend. I have all the electronics almost working, now it's time for the mechanical part. I have seen very interesting ideas here.

My greetings to all.
    Pablo
    www.wklaser.com [email protected] SKYPE: cyosusu
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/people/Cuicui-Zhang/100005165685762

wish you build a sucessful business
    www.wklaser.com [email protected] SKYPE: cyosusu
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/people/Cuicui-Zhang/100005165685762

Hi guys, I'm totally new to CNC machines and software in general. It's been a learning experience so far. I got a CNC 3020T model and I'm running Aspire 3.5 and Mach 3. Is there a specific place I should be posting for questions/troubleshooting? Having been a member of message boards before, I know that if I post in the wrong spot, it's likely I will get absolutely no responses.

I am having an issue with mach3 not progressing past code line 500. I also cannot get the gcode conversion right. the image is shifting significantly away from the origin (home) and the Z axis is way off. Is there a place I can go to check units? I specified mm when I set up the project in Aspire so I'm not entirely sure why it's not working.

Hello everyone, I am Abhishek,student of Mechanical and Automation Engineering department. At present I am working on my final year project which is a CNC Milling machine. Hope to receive help from you all. THank you.

Hi all, I have an Art flat bed router. Newbie to cnc. Hope to get some useful info from other router users.

HI There,
    Awesome site

Hey !! Just wanna know abt CNC Machine stuff!! Mostly CAD-->CNC

Hi there I new in this world of cnc machines I been working in cnc plasma cutter, learning in every step.

Regards

Hi there I'm new in this world of cnc machines I been working in cnc plasma cutter, learning in every step.

Regards

Hello,

my name's Lorenzo; I'd like to build cnc to work woodfor decorations from old printers. I think this is the right place to find good ideas!!

Thanks to all who share their works experiences here.

Page 221 of 422 121171211219220221222223231271321