Something I want to get some input on, specifically with regard to V-Carving with Madcam...

When V-Carving on a flat surface, it's a no-brainer. You get what you draw if all the settings are correct.

But what if; you are V-Carving on a flat surface that transitions to a sloped surface? The tool will then be faced with what might appear to be a confusing set of curves because if you look at it from on edge of the slope, the one curve of a letter will be higher than the other curve down the slope.
So what would you expect to be the end result, and if the end result is not what you want, then what settings in Madcam (or change of the text design in Rhino) could be made to end up with an apparent match with what the V-Carving looks like on the flat surface compared to what it ends up looking like on the sloped surface so that they "appear" to be the same.
I'm not suggesting radical angles here, just say a slope of maybe 15 degrees off of the flat surface.

I know that a simple fix would be to do it on a rotary with 4X Madcam, but this is a mental exercise that I'd like to see if there is an answer to .

Any takers?