Hi folks, Pulled out and dusted off V23 for use with a machine here. Received and setup a simple nested SW file from a customer to have parts ripped off and when I run the verification through BobCad the virtualization show the cutter being dragged across the face in certain locations and I'm not entirely sure what is going on. It most notably occurs during profiling operations, but I've also had it happen during engraving, drilling, and sometimes pocketing operations but not nearly to this extent. This has been a recurring issue here in the past, but I've always worked around it by breaking up the operations into separate posts and just loading the individually into the machine driver software. Not an issue on a small single part but clearly a huge time disadvantage here where I have to cut out ~60 little internal pockets.

It's almost as though the program is not moving up to the proper rapid position before moving to the next profile to be cut. There are some major drag points but if you look closely at the jpegs(screen shots of the actual test run) you can see it happens in more than just those places(red)

Just wondering if someone could look over this and see if there's something I've got messed up here, or maybe this is a post processor issue? I have attached an .rar file that contains the V23 file, the original SW file, and two screenshots that show my current issue. The machine is a Torchmate Routermate and I'm using the torchmate_router_rev1 mill post processor that was available for download off their site(CNC Machine Post Processors | CAD/CAM Software | BobCAD-CAM)

Thanks!