586,139 active members*
3,401 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

120W LC1290 GWeike laser cutter with some extras!

Hey guys,

I'm moving and unfortunately I have to sell my awesome laser cutter . Bought is less than a year ago and have had a ton of fun with it! Below is the link to the craigslist posting. In short, it's a 120W lasercutter from a well known chinese brand (this forum is full of users who have the exact same machine so you can confirm with them that it's a good machine) and it comes with all the hardware and software necessary to be up and running (cutting!). This machine is a great compromise between quality, cutting bed size, cutting power, and price. You really won't find anything with comparable specs for anywhere near this price. Cruise through this forum and you'll see what I mean.

Machine comes with some extra lenses as well as a spare 120 W RECI W4 laser tube

120W LC1290 Laser Cutter

cheers,

- Will

I wish you were closer, I'd buy this from you in a heartbeat, but I'm in Minnesota!

Wade

I know exactly what you mean. When I was looking for a lasercutter, I scoured the internet, but they were always several states away, or not exactly what I wanted. In the end I ended up buying it from China and had it shipped all the way here!! I just hope there is someone relatively close who is in the same situation I was about 9 months ago cause this is gonna be such a great deal for them!

thanks for looking.

That's a nice machine at a very nice price Will, I'm in the UK so a few thousand miles away sadly but good luck with the sale, somebody is going to get a great deal.

cheers

Dave

HI, Yes, this is a good machine. And the machines bought from our customers still have the good aftersales service from us.
    G.Weike Laser
    [email protected] [email protected] skype:melody.gweike

Put our demo machine on eBay to move it out. Has the RECI 100 watt and a bit larger with a 1500 x 1200. I listed it for USA only because that is usually our market.
    Starting price is much lower, at $2000. Priced to move.

CO2 Laser Cutting Engraving Machine Reci Tube 59 in x 48 in Table BLOWOUT Sale | eBay

Very interested. Check your PM.