Hello Guys Attachment 202134.
Anyone have any idea what it is - code, number, capacity as accurate as buying a suspect that this burned.
The case is that I have a Roland EGX-20 and softer commanded via the z axis lowered much more than the limit of the table and the effort that has been made ​​so that the drill broke.
After that, I immediately turned off the machine and usually when it connects again it automatically goes to zero.
Start by climbing the Z axis to a stop after x, then y, when this all in their positions for the machine and will repogramada.
Occurs after the incident that the z axis is not stopped where he was and continued to rise up to the physical limit of the tabs and the engine continued to run until the gears jump - quickly turned off the machine.
By examining noticed this small board with one component only - that gets trapped in the z axis 2 white wires that were broken. Manually downloaded and ran the screw axis z, then removed this board and soldered electrical wires - reinstalled it again but the problem persists. Now I want to replace this piece electric but has no identification on it, not numbers, names, manufacturers anything - everything is erased.
I think it's a motion sensor because it has 3 more plates of these one installed near the z-axis guide another Y axis, but I have no idea what it is.