Hi everyone!
i need some help configuring the MHC2 handwheel that came with my CNC (ebay link)
MACH3 supported CNC Engraver CNC3020 + controller+ MHC2 mpg handwheel pendant | eBay

The machine itself runs very well and is correctly configured in Mach3, but the handwheel doesn't seem so respond correctly, ive followed the instructions to configure the HC, the cd comes with a brain to run the HC. the buttons function as expected but the actual wheel doesnt move the axis. ive gone through the calibration of the MPG and i do get data out of the wheel, this can also be seen when i view the brain, the MPG count variable does actually receive data. so i am really at a loss here as to what to try next.

anybody know what i could do? anybody have one of these machines working properly?

also another question, in the MPG calibration screen, when it asks to move the wheel one detent, do i move one click on the wheel or do i move a full 360 degree turn?

i did search the forums for my specific problem but could not find anything on the model of MPG i have.

i would really appreciate some help with this, thanks!

EDIT: GAH! solved the problem, the MPG #1 was disabled in the ports and inputs config.... the instructions didnt say to enable it.