586,655 active members*
2,161 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 73 of 587 2363717273747583123173573
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 11734
    New DXF File ---> Skull 2 Swords

Free DXF - vectorink.com

...I'm still upset that your not posting here Switcher, but you have a really nice site, so I suppose its creation was a positive knock on effect! There some really good graphics on it too. Thanks for sharing them, I like the flower design..

New DXF File ---> Cross/Pendant

Note:
    Some files might be zipped.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Quote Originally Posted by thkoutsidthebox View Post
    ...I'm still upset that your not posting here Switcher, but you have a really nice site, so I suppose its creation was a positive knock on effect! There some really good graphics on it too. Thanks for sharing them, I like the flower design..

Glad you like my site.

I think this Blog will work good, it should allow me to keep my files online as a backup. The Blog will sort files each month/year in it's own archive, without any extra work from myself.

I won't stop posting here, I'll post the links for everyone, anytime I add a new DXF file. DXF files will be the only file type posted on the Blog (that's what I use ).

I enjoy posting files for others to use, like I said before I was new to all this cnc stuff at one time, just like all the other members here, It would have been nice to have these files way back then.

My goal is to post 2 files a day, I might not hit that goal everyday, some days are just to busy. As of now what I really need is to find another file host online, I thought about setting up my own server (Apache), that's a hassle, I'm not sure my ISP will handle the bandwidth.

What's funny is you can find a bunch of free (& good) websites that host photos, just not files, & my files are way smaller in size than the photos, the last post I made the zip (dxf file) is less than 7.0kb, & a screenshot (image) is 46.0kb.

I'm not making any money on this, so it (file host) will have to be free whatever I find.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Flames/Photo Frame

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Angel

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Switcher,

I like the structure of your blog. Very cool idea. I'm still cuting my teeth in the cnc world and that's about all I have cut so far, but I'm getting there slowly but surely. Hopefully before too long I'll be able to contribute something more than just a few words.

Thanks to all who have contributed, it is noticed and greatly appreciated...

New DXF File ---> Panda Bear

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Cnc Inside

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Checkered Racing Flag

I left the center of this sign blank so everyone could customize it, with whatever text they wanted.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Switcher,

I like the look of the blog. What are you using to generate your images?

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by hybidder View Post
    Switcher,

I like the structure of your blog. Very cool idea. I'm still cuting my teeth in the cnc world and that's about all I have cut so far, but I'm getting there slowly but surely. Hopefully before too long I'll be able to contribute something more than just a few words.

Thanks to all who have contributed, it is noticed and greatly appreciated...

hybidder,

Thanks for the positive feedback.

The reason I went with a blog is, the new DXF files will always be at the top of the page, & I can have an archive, all without any extra work. The archive is on the right side of the site & is broken down by each month. I've also added a custom Google search page, the archive can be searched for keywords from my blog. If you want to search the site, make sure that the radio button below the search bar is set to www.myDXF.blogspot.com , otherwise it will search the net.

I'll try to add at least 2 DXF files to my Blog every day.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Switcher..great blog... I want to learn how to make a blog like u...pls start DIY thread

Switcher whats the story with the video at the bottom of your blog? Is it you?

Quote Originally Posted by JonK View Post
    Switcher,

I like the look of the blog. What are you using to generate your images?

Jon

Thanks, glad you like my Blog.

I use Vcarve Pro, then I crop the image in MsPaint.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid View Post
    Switcher..great blog... I want to learn how to make a blog like u...pls start DIY thread

Thanks Khalid,

I'll see what I can do, Have a look at www.blogger.com , They make it easy to create a blog, you don't have to know html, with that said, I have made a few edits in my code.

If you need help, let me know

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Quote Originally Posted by thkoutsidthebox View Post
    Switcher whats the story with the video at the bottom of your blog? Is it you?
    No, the video wasn't me.

I added that video player, & was supposed to get relevant videos to match the content on my blog, what I got was 3 videos that looped. Needless to say I deleted it.

I might add it back, later, If I get better videos with the player.

That made me laugh, when you asked If it was me in the video, I did watch it for a while (I was like, What the Heck is this?).

Free DXF - vectorink.com

CAN NOT DOWNLOAD SOME OF THE FILES

As I stated before, some of the files will not open for me in DeltaCad. Some works great. I am using windows XP and it will say that it needs to know what program was used to make the file.
    If anyone knows what I am doing wrong - please let me know.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan dimock View Post
    As I stated before, some of the files will not open for me in DeltaCad. Some works great. I am using windows XP and it will say that it needs to know what program was used to make the file.
    Dan
    Dan,

I don't use DeltaCad, If you could tell us what specific file won't open, we can see what's going on.

Can you tell us what post #, or a direct link to the file?

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Quote Originally Posted by dan dimock View Post
    Dan
    I use AutoCad and I had the same problem. What I did was download progeCAD 2008 Smart which is a free for personal use version. I use it just to open the DXF files that won't open in ACad. Then save in a DXF format that my ACad will open.

Here is a link to progeCad: http://www.freewarehome.com/index.ht...raphics_t.html
    Herman
    Disclaimer: Not affiliated with any company or business. Happily Retired.

Page 73 of 587 2363717273747583123173573