586,635 active members*
3,350 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Lightbulb New Breakout Board.

I am introducing the new breakout board that I have been working on for some time now. It has the following features:

- It is fully optoisolated (including grounds).
    - It has LEDs on all inputs and outputs that show the status of each pin.
    - It has pull-up resistor connections on all inputs and outputs.
    - It has a DB25 connector for output. That way you can optoisolate any existing setup, and giving you additional access to all input and output pins. It is great for optoisolating the xylotex stepper drive.

For more information please go to: http://cnc4pc.com

Arturo Duncan

Which of your breakout boards would you recommend to use with Xylotex controllers?
    Thanks

Mr Chips

Mr. Chips,

You can use the C1 or C11. They both connect directly to the xylotex board. The C1 only optoisoaltes provides LEDs that indicate the status of all pins at all times, and gives you access to all the pins in a concurrent way. The C11 in additional the above features, it provides you with a couple of built in relays, a safety charge pump, and an analog output terminal.

They both give also provide you with an external enabling to that lets you enable and disable your outputs.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Arturo Duncan
    http://cnc4pc.com

i have C10 board on prodrive-2000 and its not working

Frank,

Please follow this wiring diagram http://www.cnc4pc.com/Tech_Docs/BDBB_Manual_rel7.pdf. Keep in mind you have to provide +5 to the EN pin.

Thanks,

Arturo Duncan

Hi Arturo im prite sure i got this wired right.... now i need to figure out how to diognose the problem??? i think i have holding power at the moters!!!

Frank,

Can you give me a call, I think it is faster this way. 561-208886. Or send me your phone number, I will call you.

Arturo Duncan

978-455-0899

I have the c11 and a xylotex 4 axis board they work great together!! It has been fantastic to turn on my router at the beginning of the program and walk away and have it turn off when the program is done no more standing there waiting for the program to end then walking out and shutting it off by hand. I can now fire up the program and go watch tv or go to bed and take the finished part off the table when I get up

HI Arturo ive got a better computer and still nothing... ive got something different now i got a steady 5 volts froms pin 2 and pin 3 cant get it to drop less

please call 978-455-0899