I started working on this at the end of March but I've had life get in the way and it's taking longer than I expected. Between birthday party's, camping, and a trip to Vegas with my wife I've only had a couple of complete weekends to work on it. My job seems to think I don't need a home life during the week sometimes as well so lets try to keep the laughing at the lack of progress to a minimum.

I have been taking pictures with my cell phone which aren't the greatest but you get the idea anyway but the first few I took were on my old phone which crapped out on me about a month or so ago so I don't have any to show of how I laid out the frame work.

Thanks to everyone that contributes their ideas to this site! I know without all of the great information here I wouldn't even try to tackle this thing.

As you can see from the pictures I kind of stole a lot of ideas from dnelso but I don't have access to the milling equipment so I improvised with the help of cncrouterparts. I have the Dragon cut 620 oz stepper motors and hardware from candcnc, the rails I got from automation-overstock, and the gear rack I purchased from moore gear.

Let me know what you guys think.