Hi guys,

Last weekend I finally mounted my cncfusion #2 kit on the Sieg X2 mini mill. I have a big problem on the Z axis. Cncfusion is not replying to my emails.

When I mounted the ballnut block on the side of machine, with the 2 snugly fit screws and the 12mm bolt, the Z motor mount was like slightly behind the column, I was able to to pull it forward a bit with loose screws; holding the shaft by hand, and tighten the screws back in. Now the back of the Z motor mount was nice flush with the column.
The biggest problem is, the ballscrew was slightly leaning to the right. Aligning the Z motor mount, looking at the center screw (from plastic stop on column), I had to pull the ballscrew slightly to the left, to get the center hole aligned with the center hole in the column. The Z motor mount sits nice flush on top of the column and I continued drilling the 2 holes and put the screw and nut in. Again, Z motor mount sits flush on top of column, center screw nicely aligned with the hole in the column, but I had to slightly pull the ballscrew to the left to accomplish this. And this is where the problem lies.

I put up a video on youtube that shows the movements. The Z axis goes kinda down easy, but up is a problem halfway, I hear click click click by ballscrew nut.
the video is here: X2 cnc conversion - cncfusion kit - YouTube

I have a feeling that the bore of the ballnut block is not perpendicular with the edge so that's why the ballscrew is not straight? I mean, the ballnut block is flush mounted on the edge of the column, why is the ballscrew not straight?

Can you help me out please?