586,913 active members*
3,040 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Does it ever go on sale? HF Mini Mill

I can't remember if I've ever seen it on sale. Does the HF mini mill ever go lower then $469

I got mine with a 20% off coupon for $400. If you find it on sale for $479 and use a 20% off coupon, you can get it for about $383.

Alan

about a month ago it was on sale at a local HF, sorry to say

The mini mill usually goes on sale once a year in the fall, but I have different stores have on sale at different times, like a managers special. HF will price match with other places. Google up "mini mill" and there are several people that have these things at lower prices then take the ad over to HF. At one time there was somebody that had the mini mill $100 less than HF. Beware some mills have a R8 taper and some are MT3. Go with the R8 one.

acondit,

Where did you get the 20% off coupon from. I wouldn't mind having one of those.
    If it's not nailed down, it's mine.
    If I can pry it loose, it's not nailed down.

The coupons I've seen are usually on the back page of their mailer catalog, sometimes tucked in a lower corner of one of the inside pages, usually the "order now" page.

Tiger

Well there's the problem, I don't get any of there catalogs. I have put my name in on thier mailing list several times in the past but I never get anything .

That's odd; they seem to be really big on mailer advertising.

I've never subscribed to a mailing list, but get catalogs everytime I turn around. Probably because I order stuff every so often and they automail to ship-to addresses.

Tiger

A blessing or a curse, I don't know. There are 2 HF stores in town and another 100 miles away. Whenever I need something I just stop in the store eliminating having to order it from the catalog.

If HF doesn't have it then there are 4 Cummins Tools in town.

Harborfreight discount coupons. go to http://www.harborfreightusa.com click the 'free' icon top right and sign up. Get about three coupons a week currently, 20% 10% and $5 of over $35. coupons last for a few days only..

Well I signed up, we'll see what happens this time. Hey, that store front picture looks like the one here in town.