I have a EOT-2 and a TCT-1 with a variety of bits. Does anyone know what software would work best with these heads. The manufacturer is in German and is absolutely no help at all. They suggest "I just try different settings" We broke 2 of the bits last night so we need to get some more info as to what to run for speeds, rates, etc.
We got the coding to work through SheetCam but we had to set the tool up as a Mill/Router. I highly doubt that's the right way to do it but it ran the paths...sort of. We had circles not meeting up from start to finish, various issues. By time 4am rolled around both my bits were broke and I had really accomplished nothing but a bunch of scrap material.
They have no information as to how to setup the blades in the cutters. We found through trial and error (more on the error side) that the blade needs to be perpendicular to the Y axis before starting, so setting a zero angle on a blade to a Y axis by eye is not the most accurate thing in the world.
Plus lead in moves or plunge rates were not getting coded in the final build.
Is there a better software to handle Tangential cutters than SheetCam? If SheetCam is good for this application, what settings work best, does SheetCam support questions like this?

Thanks guys