586,133 active members*
3,764 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

What to bye at the moment...

I did consider buying a laser from Full Spectrum .. their 5th generation. I must admit that their 4th generation is very similar to a standard cheap china model .. But it does not sound like any particular good idea .. ! (other thread)

I´m living in Denmark and mainly want to use it for cutting, engraving acrylic, acrylic felt and wood, etc. Maybe a little glass engraving with a rotating device.. 30-50w with a working area of approximately 30x50 cm.
    .. I plan to use 2500-5000 usd. ?

What is your opinion ..? What should I buy if not a Full Spectrum's 5th generation.?

I am not without mechanical or electrical skills, but I do not want to waste too much with the machine ..

Klaus Lund
    Denmark

Try G.Weike in China or HPC in the UK,

HPC I know ship to Denmark and having had two of their machines thus far, I haven't had even 10 minutes of downtime in almost 5 years.

Living so far from the USA of you have problems with the FSE machine (and based on the number of posts here you are likely to) you will have very little chance of getting it fixed.

cheers

Dave

Hi Klaus,

I'm Danish but live in the UK now. I've imported 4 lasers from China so far and am happy to share my experience. Based on the feedback on Full Spectrum it would be a poor choice for you to import from the US. I'll PM you my email if you want to discuss laser purchase further.

Med venlig hilsen

Michael

As stated, you can completely rule out going the Full Spectrum route. I had looked into that myself, but I've read nothing but bad reviews regarding very poor customer service and business practices. G.Weike seems like an excellent option, and that's the way I'm going myself.

You can read more posts in the forum, inquriy and compare. Hope you can find the suitable machine for you!
    G.Weike Laser
    [email protected] [email protected] skype:melody.gweike

Quote Originally Posted by Klausgogo View Post
    I did consider buying a laser from Full Spectrum .. their 5th generation. I must admit that their 4th generation is very similar to a standard cheap china model .. But it does not sound like any particular good idea .. ! (other thread)

What is your opinion ..? What should I buy if not a Full Spectrum's 5th generation.?
    Full Spectrum machines in my experience have a 100% failure rate, straight from the box.
    Their customer service is terrible.

Buy something reliable, like a nice Chineese machine, and save yourself the hassles of having to deal with Henry Liu and Full Spectrum Engineering.