587,006 active members*
3,161 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Download files from machine

Does anyone know a way to download files from MPC6515 contoller back to computer.
    Need this because my computer crashed loosing all data. Hadn't backed up for weeks, so lost all that work. Could recover some data if i could get it out of machine.

Hit download button

On the dialog box that pops up select download file, do that selecting each file you wish to download

It will save as an ECP file.

best wishes

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Exsecratio View Post
    Hit download button

On the dialog box that pops up select download file, do that selecting each file you wish to download

It will save as an ECP file.

best wishes

Dave
    this option seems not to be working for me. I think it is means that you can select a file you want to download to your machine instead of "download current" what you are working on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by OSLaser View Post
    Does anyone know a way to download files from MPC6515 contoller back to computer.
    Need this because my computer crashed loosing all data. Hadn't backed up for weeks, so lost all that work. Could recover some data if i could get it out of machine.
    No ,this can not be applied .But you can reinstall the lasercut if your original data especially the cfg file still in your CD .

XYZ Machinery

Hi there
    you are out of luk the only way you can safe your file back from the machine is to douwnload the files on a USB stick but you can not work with them in the programm anymore because the machine programm and the computer programm are to different ones who only work in one direction.
    I try to change this with the manufacturer since years.
    greetings
    walt

This is so bad. It's weeks of serious work and design development. some settings need to be changed in some of works that are downloaded to machine. That's really tooo bad. I'll have to spend many hours now to return the work.

Quote Originally Posted by herby08 View Post
    Hi there
    you are out of luk the only way you can safe your file back from the machine is to douwnload the files on a USB stick but you can not work with them in the programm anymore because the machine programm and the computer programm are to different ones who only work in one direction.
    I try to change this with the manufacturer since years.
    greetings
    walt

Hi there
    one advice you sould never use the machine memory allways save your work on a USB stick or extra harddrive.
    thats how I do it
    greetings
    walt

This is so bad. It's weeks of serious work and design development. some settings need to be changed in some of works that are downloaded to machine. That's really tooo bad. I'll have to spend many hours now to return the work.

Hi Wolf,

Which supplier did you buy your laser machine? You could ask them again? Because MPC6515 Techncial Parameter different if different manufactures. Becuase some technical paramter on software is based on there machine configurations what they used.

Lucy
    Lucy (Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd) 0086-18254116182
    Web:http://www.jncslaser.com Email: [email protected] Skype:consurelaser

I have contacted the manufacturer of controller and they say that they need serial number of controller. I have to take it out of machine to read the serial. Not sure if I want to do that.

I guess that will be my last resort to take the machine apart

Quote Originally Posted by lucylucky View Post
    Hi Wolf,

Which supplier did you buy your laser machine? You could ask them again? Because MPC6515 Techncial Parameter different if different manufactures. Becuase some technical paramter on software is based on there machine configurations what they used.

Lucy