586,459 active members*
3,517 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Installing MoshiDraw 2012

Hello everyone,

i really need help installing moshidraw 2012...I just received my machine today and wanted to get started but dont know what settings i need to do

Any help would be great.

Thanks

We on this side could use to know what have you done so far? I would try to only do the install with Windows XP. After that you may have to install the driver yourself. After installing go the the installed file and find the file for the driver and install it from there. Give this a try. I do not know anyone who has been able to use anything but Windows XP. If all else fails, purchase the DSP 2012. You will be glad that you did.

Milt

Quote Originally Posted by mondo50m View Post
    We on this side could use to know what have you done so far? I would try to only do the install with Windows XP. After that you may have to install the driver yourself. After installing go the the installed file and find the file for the driver and install it from there. Give this a try. I do not know anyone who has been able to use anything but Windows XP. If all else fails, purchase the DSP 2012. You will be glad that you did.

Milt
    Thanks for the reply

Yes, I am installing it on windows xp but the pc doesn't seem to pick up the machine it must be a driver issue but I cannot find the driver anywhere :/

Thanks

If you go to your hard drive and go to the Moshidraw program, and open it up, you will see possibly 3 files that say; "moshidrv", "moshidr32", or "moshidrv64". You will need to click on the one that you are going to need...more than likely the 32 bit one. This should install the driver for the laser. Any other questions just.... (oh, you know).

Milt