586,131 active members*
2,872 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Hobby Projects > Hobby Discussion > My Build Diary for My Direct To Garment Machine using Servo Motor and Ball Screw

My Build Diary for My Direct To Garment Machine using Servo Motor and Ball Screw

I thought I will post my build diary here in other CNC related hobby
    you can see my full build diary at [DIY DTG] Epson Pro 3800 - T-Shirt Forums

or

Through my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/purikurashop

Check out my latest video here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7sptNqetA]Second Video Printing Result DTG with Servo Motor and STM32F4 - YouTube[/ame]

I am done with my project so far and I will make some improvements in the next following days

That is very cool...

One question - are you using the floating point capabilities of the STM32F4 Discovery in your build, or are you just using that board because it is a powerful and inexpensive micro?

(I have a few of those boards, but have not yet gotten around to hooking them up or playing with them.)

Quote Originally Posted by doorknob View Post
    That is very cool...

One question - are you using the floating point capabilities of the STM32F4 Discovery in your build, or are you just using that board because it is a powerful and inexpensive micro?

(I have a few of those boards, but have not yet gotten around to hooking them up or playing with them.)
    Thank you

I am still not using the floating point because I am not working with tft lcd animation and short off. Yes I am using STM32F4 simple just this board is extraordinary, inexpensive, many GPIOs means I can add many features to my projects, powerful 168MHz core speed with 100MHz bus speed which is more than enough for me to get a real time quadrature encoder data, and I have been working with STM32 since the F2 version came out so I am pretty familiar with this board.

If anyone want to support my project at Crowd Fund Raiser - Discovery-Jet Direct To Garment I don't know if it is against forum guidelines every penny does count.
    I setup a new website for my Discovery-Jet Crowd Fund Raiser, everything still in beta mode but the support system is working by now.