586,512 active members*
3,478 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need help on a project

Hey everyone!

I have to do this project for my senior design class, its uses corrugate to design a piece of artwork. I have access to a datatech table and was wondering if anyone had any 3d images of animals (maybe a tiger!). I was going to slice it in many sections (maybe 200 or so) and cut the top views on the DataTech sample cutter. Then, glue them all up and have a life size animal.

Only thing is - I cant find any 3d animals on the internet. Can anyone help me out?

Also, if you have a better idea for the project, please let me know!

Thanks!!

ClemsonGirl have you looked at the dinosaurs here on the zone? You might be able to adapt something like that for your project.

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

design visionaries had some 3D fish files. Do a google search. I am on my PDA and don't have the address

Humans Are Animals...

Kenneth Lerman
    55 Main Street
    Newtown, CT 06470

Well ClemsonGirl.....why don't you find yourself an animal or fish that you can measure or scan.....

hey clemsongirl
    try this site http://www10.dcccafe.com/goto.php?ht...urbosquid.com/
    this link should have some animals some are free some are not

thanks everyone. ive been looking around and found a .fbx file. i only have access to autocad 2005. is any of this possible - to take the image and make many horizontal slices?

thanks!