586,129 active members*
2,803 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tormach Personal CNC Mill > FS Tormach Series II driver / motors

FS Tormach Series II driver / motors

I just listed a driver and Y&Z motors from my series II mill (serial #1645 - March 2010) on eBay.

My Z drive failed and after seeing the price for just the single drive ($267) I decided to upgrade to the full series III three axis set. The failure didn't come at a great time financially but the upgrade price was very reasonable ($634) and in the end I'm glad I upgraded. Seems like a new mill. Selling the SII parts should ease the pain.

The Tormach 4th axis still uses the series II motor and drive so I'm keeping a spare set for myself.

Mark...

Quote Originally Posted by SpruTormaCam View Post
    I just listed a driver and Y&Z motors from my series II mill (serial #1645 - March 2010) on eBay.

My Z drive failed and after seeing the price for just the single drive ($267) I decided to upgrade to the full series III three axis set. The failure didn't come at a great time financially but the upgrade price was very reasonable ($634) and in the end I'm glad I upgraded. Seems like a new mill. Selling the SII parts should ease the pain.

The Tormach 4th axis still uses the series II motor and drive so I'm keeping a spare set for myself.

Mark...

How about a listing number so it's not a research project.
    You can buy GOOD PARTS or you can buy CHEAP PARTS, but you can't buy GOOD CHEAP PARTS.