587,006 active members*
3,032 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Looking For a Old Program

Hello all I am looking for one or more copys of ModelMill. Model Mill from what I understand is the predesesor to Enroute. I am looking for one copy because from time to time I make tutorials for my local high school and haveing a copy at home would make this 100 times easier to do, plus I think the school might be looking for a new seat as well. Any information would be helpfull

If it's not share/freeware, you are not allowed to ask for things like that. I'm not familiar with it, though.
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

ok im sorry I was just hopping some body had even heard of the program and maybe could tell me a distributer. Sorry again.

did a quick search, basically out of curiosity, and it showed that modelmill [in 2003 anyways] was about 3k per seat...
    one item showed a fellow that was selling his seat [with dongle] for [I think] $1800, on the signweb.com site message board..

I have no idea if the license is transferrable on 'second hand' seats, and the modelmill.com site now shows that it's up for sale, basically a now dead site anyways..as well as modelmill.co.uk, ??

One site showed upgrades on model mill associated with scanvec, but the scanvec site itself didn't show any reference to modelmill itself..

on site http://www.northcountrydistributors....tupgrades.html

it showed in small text on the bottom of the page that..
    "Until the release of EnRoute pro, customers that purchase EnRoute 3 pro will be provided with EnRoute 3 Plus and a loaner unit of ModelMill to use until EnRoute 3 Pro is released."

from that I assume after that point it was a no longer current piece of software, and that any copies [if licensing allows] would now have to be purchased used.

You could aways try contacting Scanvec and see what they can do, if it's going into an educational environment they may be a little more flexible in what you may be able to obtain..

good luck..