586,884 active members*
4,251 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Ordering 2nd machine from legacy lasers

We ordered our first machine from legacy over 2 years ago. We ordered their 800 series which is a 60w and table size is just under 36 x 24. Machine has ran good for us and we have had no real issues with the machine. Whenever we had a question about something couldnt figure something out, we just called them and they helped us through it. Mostly just getting used to the way the software works. Well 2 years later we are looking to get a little more power and just placed a order for their 1100 series with a 80w reci tube. Cw5000 chiller is included. Table is on this one is a little larger and just under 48 x 36. It also has front and rear pass through doors. We got this one for $9,000 with free shipping to the door.

Dean recently told us about a newer version of lasercut and we downloaded it from their forum. Before we just used corel x4 but now we are able to use
    x6 from lasercuts print driver. I dont know if its a true print driver but it does work for x6.
    It also works a little diffrent than we were used to in corel. Before everythng pretty much worked off using hairlines in corel and even if your line wasthicker it didnt matter it still did the same thin line. Now it will engrave the line thickness which i thought was a great improvement!

Well anyway just thought I would let everyone know about legacy lasers & if your interested in a machine with support in the states check them out. They have some good prices and support has been top notch for us.
    TK McKnight
    800 Series 60W from www.legacylasers.com

:banana::banana:
    Lucy (Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd) 0086-18254116182
    Web:http://www.jncslaser.com Email: [email protected] Skype:consurelaser

Thanks Lucy! Not sure if I will be doing a dance but you never know!
    TK McKnight

Please send me a PM with the location of the download of the new lasercut software!

Thanks!

Wade

Just wanted to say Hello and say Legacy Lasers is the way to go if your looking for a laser machine. Dean is the best person I have ever had dealings with.

yeah hes always around when you need him. I sent him a email before at 1Am. and like 2 mins later he called me! I thought wow now thats customer service for you!
    TK McKnight