587,072 active members*
3,154 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Aftermarket DSP Controlers??? Has anyone swapped the stock DSP out?

Question Aftermarket DSP Controlers??? Has anyone swapped the stock DSP out?

I was just wondering if anyone has done this with there Chinese laser?? I know that there are three main DSP controllers out there from FS Laser Retina 3d, Light Object DSP Controller and the Thunderlaser's DSP Controller?

I havent used Lasercut yet (time has not been on my side where my laser is concerned) but from what I can tell its going to come up short compared to the other lasers I have been using.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Phil

I think Hurricane will also have a solution in the next few months. You cant get a Retina card from FS unless you also buy one of their machines, but they dont seem to have a lot of happy customers.

I have just swapped out my leetro for a thunder laser, Dsp212, the technical support from these guys are fantastic, even follow up with a phone call

Hi there
    you seems to be one of the lucky ones with support I got no respond after a few emails the only what they sayd was " return it for a refund"
    the other probleme there is no upgrade The only who has rel support and upgrades with changes in regards to customer requests is the DSP from light object.
    greetings
    walt

Quote Originally Posted by Danceswithcubes View Post
    I have just swapped out my leetro for a thunder laser, Dsp212, the technical support from these guys are fantastic, even follow up with a phone call