586,362 active members*
3,356 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Applications engineer for set up of horizontal

We have the fixtures made and tool paths written but are considering hiring an applications engineer to set up the advanced probing and macros needed to run our product on this machine. It will be on a Doosan 400 mm horizontal with Renshaw probe w/laser.

We are in Central FL and will need to get on it very soon. Please respond via e mail to jim at tacticalmachining . com if you can do this type of work or can refer a good company who wont crash my machine getting this done.

Have you contacted your local dealer/service office? Seems they would be the first place to turn, no?

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by keebler303 View Post
    Have you contacted your local dealer/service office? Seems they would be the first place to turn, no?

Matt
    Yes, and they offered to do it. We just want to see if there is any independant people/companies that could give a quote to compare to them.

It looks like we will do the Doosan ourselves and Toyoda is looking good for helping with the new horizontal they just set on the floor for us last week.

The Toyoda looks to be much more machine that the Doosan, and we will run them side by side on similar products. They both look like very good machines.

Hi Thinwater,

I sent you a PM.

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by dawopu View Post
    please send your RFQ to us [email protected] you need buy them from china.
    Stop the spamming, this guy has a machine to make his own parts and needs a service tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Stop the spamming, this guy has a machine to make his own parts and needs a service tech.
    How did you know?

Honestly you probably can buy a service tech from China. Might cost less than a factory tech and you get a lifelong floor sweeper and deburr tech out of the deal.

What? i Doubt your motivation.we just manufaturer in china.and we looking cooperation with customer.

Quote Originally Posted by dawopu View Post
    What? i Doubt your motivation.we just manufaturer in china.and we looking cooperation with customer.
    LOL!

This guy is looking for someone to help him setup his machine and you are offering machining services. It is rude, bad taste and against forum rules to just randomly comment in threads in order to solicit business. No one here is interested, take a hike!

(nuts)

Get yourself an English dictionary and read the definition of cooperation. If someone trying to get work from me asked for my cooperation I would slam the door in their face.

By cooperation, he means compliance.

Quote Originally Posted by keebler303 View Post
    LOL!

This guy is looking for someone to help him setup his machine and you are offering machining services. It is rude, bad taste and against forum rules to just randomly comment in threads in order to solicit business. No one here is interested, take a hike!

(nuts)
    ok. i exit.