586,779 active members*
9,351 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > EdgeCAM info and helpful use??

Lightbulb EdgeCAM info and helpful use??

Hi, I'm new to this form and i was wondering in there is anyone that knows how to incorperate EdgeCAM with some type of engraving macro? So it will count each part that's put on the machine.

Also I'd like to hear whats going on with EdgeCAM, any problems, solutions and if peolpe are pushing the limits of the software. Any additonal info would be interesting to hear about.

Another problem we've always had was bringing inventor files into EdgeCAM, then trying to unwrap the profile to work in flat form.

I'm just "running at the mouth" right now, but these are things that have been coming up and i was wondering if anybody had some suggestions?

Thanks!!

EdgeCAM Users group

There is an EdgeCAM users group in Yahoo! This is a very extensive group that can help resolve all sorts of issues that you may have. Actually there is a thread on Inventor going on right now that helped me on a couple of issues that I had and got some nice bits of stuff I hadn/t even thought of.

Mike