586,732 active members*
3,367 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Bell Laser

Bell Laser

Has anyone bought from Bell Laser?
    I am UK based and I paid a large amount as a deposit on a laser from them last July and have had nothing but excuses since. I have asked for my money back but now Greg Rawley (owner) is not replying to emails or answering my calls. Has anyone any advice how I can get my money back form him or if anyone else has had bad dealings with Greg Rawley and Bell laser?

When it comes to industrial laser manufacturing, industrial laser optics and custom machinery handling manufacture, we've got all your bases covered.
    Oh right then Bell, that's why the picture next to it is a Chinese made standard machine then?

Lemme make a few calls and see what I can find out....back in a bit

best wishes

Dave

gweike laser

Hi David,
    Thank you for your message and your choice on our company
    they should be offshore company,this make it difficult for your maintance rights
    but maybe you can track them on internet and ask china embassy for help

tina from gweike laser
    [email protected]

Thumbs up Bell Laser LLC is fraud company ,please don't buy

Bell Laser LLC is fraud company . Greg Rawerly is fraud person. He is not paying back my dues and money. He is neither replying my calls and nor mails.
    This is china made product . he is staying in china and doing marketing as US based product. The company is not in USA in settle,only the company website is showing the address of USA and displaying wrong phone numbers.

Previously he was selling products on world laser LLC and now he changed his name to Bell laser and he buying old machinery from market and selling as new to US/UK based customer and he will take from you whole money but won't deliver the product . If you are lucky enough , you will get your product after 6 months but won't work more than 1 month.

He did fraud with me and i am waiting for his payment back . i am trying to contact him several ways but it is waste. I would like to warn customers about his fraud.
    If anyone has his true contact number please forward me,

Thumbs up Bell laser LLC is fraud company

Bell laser LLC is fraud company , they wont deliver the product in time and will send you faulty product. Greg the owner of the company is fraud person wont support you for the machinery faults. Greg cheated me and is not paying my moneyback .THe phone numbers, address of company is not valid.

oh, my god, such bad person. these cheater would be responsable for his action. They would be punished. Had you turn to the embassy? Really hope you could get back your money.
    Lucy (Jinan Consure Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd) 0086-18254116182
    Web:http://www.jncslaser.com Email: [email protected] Skype:consurelaser

I am also facing problem with Bell laser. Greg Rawley is fraud person. I would like to make aware all people in CNCzone about his fraud. He is big nut person. I lost the trust from China based products .

Bell Laser/Fraud

We too have been taken by Greg Rawley for $30k, placed order a year ago and never received the laser. Had an attorney in Seattle check it out and there is no LLC formed in Washington. Serious fraud.

Fraud of Bell laser Please be aware

My attorney sent the notice to Greg Rawerly and the letter came back because there was no such company called Bell laser in Seattle . We are trying to trace his IP address from website and he has blocked the domain IP by who is privacy . Very soon the website will be shut down and we reported the fraud to 911 police. If anyone is facing such problem through Greg Rawerly company owner of Bell laser/World lasers please send me a mail . We are trying hard to catch hold of him . He is big fraud

Bell laser fraud you should report to hosting company

Please note that whoever faced problem with Bell Laser LLC should write to [email protected] about Greg Rawerly fraud.

The bell laser website is hosted by Cloud Hosting, Managed Hosting and Colocation Services by PEER 1 Hosting hosting company and domain is registered through https://www.domaindiscover.com.

To stop these type of fraud please write mail to [email protected] email address and so his website should be banned . He is big fraud.

Re: Bell laser fraud you should report to hosting company

Dear Holy,

I'm in the same shoes as you were with Mr. Greg Rawley and Bell Laser LLC. Could you send me an email to [email protected] to arrange a Skype talk?

I would be really pleased!

David PAP

Re: Bell Laser

Make friends by heart and do business with good faith.
    G.Weike Laser
    [email protected] [email protected] skype:melody.gweike

Re: Fraud of Bell laser Please be aware

Quote Originally Posted by holy View Post
    My attorney sent the notice to Greg Rawerly and the letter came back because there was no such company called Bell laser in Seattle . We are trying to trace his IP address from website and he has blocked the domain IP by who is privacy . Very soon the website will be shut down and we reported the fraud to 911 police. If anyone is facing such problem through Greg Rawerly company owner of Bell laser/World lasers please send me a mail . We are trying hard to catch hold of him . He is big fraud

Hi Dears,

it is so pitty that we came to know about Greg Rawley too late. Our company has also problem with him, he has our 2 laser sets, money and doesn´t want to send lasers back. Already few years have gone from your posting, so do you have any good news, did you succeed in some solution? Pls kindly waiting for your feedback, anything what can help us. What we can do? Thank you in advance.

I would think that as the competition is for laser manufacturers being so great, the Chinese and American governments would help track him down.
    There is money to be made for honest hard working people and it's sad that this lowlife is taking it from them.
    Not to mention the people that have been scammed by him and losing their hard earned cash.

The Bell Laser website is still up and running today.

Gozzie

Re: Fraud of Bell laser Please be aware

Quote Originally Posted by holy View Post

Hello Holly,
    We have recently been subject to fraud through Greg Rawley. Sent him 3k deposit with no laser. Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you have any info on Greg. Thank you
    Best Regards,
    Richard Stillwell

Please reply to [email protected]

Hello, I recently have been taken for a sum of money from Greg. Do you have any info on him? If so please reply to:
    [email protected]