I've been using laser cutters/engravers for 2 years now. I have a JQ-1621 laser cutter with a 150W Reci glass tube and a JQ-6040 laser engraver with a 60W glass tube. (Brand unknown.) I'm thinking about buying a more powerful and same or bigger size laser cutter. I'm cutting only and only acrylic/plexiglass. (I'm cutting 10mm thick acrylic with a speed of 2.5mm/sec at the moment, but that's a bit slow for me. Also it would be nice if I would be able to cut 20mm thick acrylic.)

Since European and US brand lasers are way over my budget, I'm thinking of buying a Chinese laser again. The problem is that I haven't heard of a glass laser tube over 150W power. The more powerful RF tubes are very expensive.

I imported my two laser machines directly from China, but had some problems and the only support I got, is over the internet from the salesperson. When my power supply malfunctioned, I had to wait for a month for a new power supply to arrive from China. A whole month is really important for business.

Anyway, my Boss heard about Kaitian Laser Cutters on a Trade Fair and asked me to investigate them. So far I have seen only a few posts on the forum about this brand. Of course there are many other good Chinese manufacturers, so could you please recommend Chinese laser cutters with least problems and good support?