I bought a used Sabre 1250 at an auction 3 years ago. It sat in my garage for 3 years because when I got it home the x axis was froze. Back then, it booted fine and the Y and Z axis' moved fine. Recently, I finally got around to digging in to this thing. I pulled the motor and it was seized due to rust from coolant getting into it. I sent it in for repair. I got it back, installed it, and tried booting the machine. The first thing I noticed on the diagnostics was Conv. Servo failed. Then PAGE FAULT 4000f came up. The machine will then not come up due to page fault. I notice DV5 board has a fault light showing red. Also I notice there are red undervoltage lights illuminated on all three axis drives. No faults on spindle drive. I reseated DV5 card, rebooted, same page fault. I disconned all cables from DV5 card, rebooted, same page fault. I pulled the card, rebooted, same page fault. Anyone have any recommendations on where to start diagnosing problems? Another thread had the exact page fault problem and it turned out to be a bad battery on the real time board.