586,597 active members*
3,459 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anilam 1400m control

Hi, I have a mill with anilam's 1400 control. I had a problem with the HD of the unit
    I have the control software, but somehow I can't work with the machine yet
    it is asking me something about a key
    I suppose my config.sys and autoexec.bat files are bad, since I don't have them
    If any of you have a similar control Would you do me a favor and send me those files?
    config.sys and autoexec.bat

thanks a lot

Hi, I'm very new to this game but if you have a PCB844 serial junction board installed you need a key to be installed in connector 7 (page 5-4 of the manual) during software installation/ update. To quote the other manual (for systems shipped since April 1997. These systems contain an RS-232 harness P/N 31901114, which replaces the serial junction board used on earlier systems i.e.PC844. ) hope that helps. Now I need some help my system has never fired a shot in anger as the last owner never finished installing it on a very little used Bridgeport series 1 mill. I'm now ready to fire up but I have no passwords does anybody have a password I could try? or were they all the same or unique to each unit? Does anybody have a contact familiar with the Anilam 1400m system?

my notes say the 1400M used 'LIMITED' as the basic password, 'SERVICE' as the service level password, and 'PLC' as the password for interface related items.

Hi tpodgwaite,
    thanks very much for the passwords I can now get on with sorting the rest out
    ginge 47

If you need anything else, e-mail me at [email protected] If you can, send a picture of the control mounted to the machine. As you noted in one earlier post, there were different versions (or revisions) of that 1400 control. Without going into great detail, I can pretty much tell from what the control looks like on the outside what version of 'insides' it has. I used to work for Anilam.