586,393 active members*
2,991 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Hobbycnc (Products) > Max Step Rate (or RPM) for 23-200-DS

Max Step Rate (or RPM) for 23-200-DS

I have the 4AUPC stepper controller from HobbyCNC and three of the 23-200-DS stepper motors. Does anyone have the maximum step rate (or RPM) for these steppers. How about a graph of torque vs. RPM? I was kind of expecting a spec sheet to come with them, but it didn't. As these are made in China, I can't find anything doing a Google search either.

I realize that there are a lot of factors in determining the maximum IPM rate for a CNC, but I was trying to "ballpark" what I might expect.

My calculated travel is .001" per full step, which is good enough for what I will be doing with my X-Y-Z.

Thanks

Don Peterson

We have a basic setup for TurboCNC in the files section for download in our Yahoo support group. It has max step rate, start step rate, accell, etc for each stepping mode.
    Yeah, you're right...not easy to be accurate with any figures as MANY factors figure into them.

Dave Rigotti
    HobbyCNC.com

I have tried several times to join the Yahoo Support group and either can't find it, or I don't know what I'm doing. I belong to two other Yahoo News Groups, so I have successfully joined Yahoo groups before. What is the exact name of the Yahoo News Group that I need to join?

When I do a search on "HobbyCNC" I get "No Matches Found".

Thanks

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Don Peterson
    I have tried several times to join the Yahoo Support group and either can't find it, or I don't know what I'm doing. I belong to two other Yahoo News Groups, so I have successfully joined Yahoo groups before. What is the exact name of the Yahoo News Group that I need to join?

When I do a search on "HobbyCNC" I get "No Matches Found".

Thanks

Don
    email us at [email protected] for details :-))