Hi there,

This is my first post in this forum.
I use a cnc router (homebuild) for the past few years, and I was thinking of a laser upgrade for a while now. Problem is to find a good / cheap / reliable system.
After a few searches on the Interweb, I found this forum, and after reading billions of posts (well, almost...) I have decided to go for a G.Weike laser.

I sent a mail to this company, and Tina, replied back to me with a few specs and good advices on the machine I need for my use (I will cut mainly 3mm plywood, and maybe a few bits of aluminium (rarely, but will be nice to know that I can do it). Contact with Tina was absolutely excellent, very informative, and another thing I found great, is that when I got the list of options that were available, she did not try to over sale, and gave me only what I needed!

So, I went for the LC6090, with 80w laser, and the automatic up/down table.
I have just received the PI, and paiement from the bank is on its way

I will keep you updated, as my experience might help someone else who want to take the plounge!

So far : Communication and knowledge/advices from Tina a G.Weike were all spot on! Tina made the entire process of ordering the machine very easy, friendly and always replied to my silly question very quickly. (yeah, I had a few stupid questions! )

Now it's up to the shipper here to continue to make this experience still enjoyable, so wait and see!

Stay tuned for more as it comes, and thanks again to Tina!

Fred