586,313 active members*
4,685 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Laser cutter/engraver

I'm looking for a low-cost, used laser cutter/engraver in Southern California. I do large and small work, so a huge industrial machine would be nice if I could find a good deal, but it's likely that I can only afford an Epilog or other small, good quality machine.

suggest for you

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    I'm looking for a low-cost, used laser cutter/engraver in Southern California. I do large and small work, so a huge industrial machine would be nice if I could find a good deal, but it's likely that I can only afford an Epilog or other small, good quality machine.
    (wedge) dear my friend,i am alisa from MORNTECH,and we have dealer in your great country ,USA,you can contact with our dealer freely,he has much knowledge on the laser machines and can help you for our machine use well.

The following are our dealer called Jamil's contact information.
    MornTech-USA
    8026 LORRAINE AVE
    UNIT 205
    STOCKTON, CA 95212 , USA
    Tel: (209)271-9818
    ALISA XU,professional manufacturer of CNC router,laser machine and cutting plotter.mobil no:0086-15169152152.Welcome to China,welcome to visit our factory!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph875 View Post

:cheers: dear my friend,i am alisa from MORNTECH,and we have dealer in your great country ,USA,you can contact with our dealer freely,he has much knowledge on the laser machines and can help you for our machine use well.

The following are our dealer called Jamil's contact information.
    MornTech-USA
    8026 LORRAINE AVE
    UNIT 205
    STOCKTON, CA 95212 , USA
    Tel: (209)271-9818
    ALISA XU,professional manufacturer of CNC router,laser machine and cutting plotter.mobil no:0086-15169152152.Welcome to China,welcome to visit our factory!