586,734 active members*
2,399 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Leaser engraving machine

I want a laser engraving machine,60W/600*900mm,I want to use it to cut crystal, organic glass, acrylic ,I've seen MORNproducts on alibaba, as well as other similar products .
    I am more familiar with the products of MORN, Becausetheir employees are very enthusiastic, They introduced to several good products, I feel pretty good, but undecided.
    If someone like me, urgently need for the same product, I hope to communicate with him properly.

:cheers:Hello, Tomason,

i have too many customers in Canada who bought the 6090 machine. If you need advice from them, you can contract me.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Melody
    G.Weike
    E-mail:[email protected]
    MSN:[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 900N.jpg  

Ally footprints

hello Thompson,
    Glad to know you. I have bought the laser engraving machine from China. Most of the machines quality goes near. If you want to buy the machine, price is not the kep piont. you should take the services into considerations. I have compare several suppliers about the laser engraving, some of the suppliers show less enthusiasm to me. but Morn salesman is very well. The practice shows, my choice is right. At last, I buy machine from there.
    there website: Laser engraving machine,laser cutter,CNC router machine for sale in China-Mornlaser Manufacturers

machine MT-L960

Hello Tomason,
    I'am so glad that you accepted our MORN such products, our company is a senior Chinese engraving machine manufacturer, all products have received CE certification, years of product innovation and increased functionality has been significant progress. Dear Tomason, depending on your requirements put forward by my honor to recommend our hot products MORN laser engraving machine MT-L960.
    MORN laser engraving machine can machining nonmetal materials such as Bamboo and wood product, crystal, B] acrylic[/B],cloth, leather, woolens, paper, rubber, double-colored board,organic glass,[ plastics, ring oxygen colophony, PVC, ceramic tile, marble, bowler and so on..

The area of carving is 600×900 mm and the laser Power is 60W.
    I`am looking forward to your reply. The best for you!
    Yours truly
    JESSIE
    http://www.morntech.com/: Laser engraving machine , CNC router

laser machine

most of the laser engravers are same, choose one with best service, and warranty is important. for your work, 80W and 60W are all ok.:idea:

I sent you a PM, I provide sales, service and tech support, from the USA for XYZ-tech.com Feel free to contact me with any questions. Our machines come with 2 months of tech support along with our warranty. Replacement parts will be sent to you right away, if you happen to need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    Hello Tomason,
    I'am so glad that you accepted our MORN such products, our company is a senior Chinese engraving machine manufacturer, all products have received CE certification, years of product innovation and increased functionality has been significant progress. Dear Tomason, depending on your requirements put forward by my honor to recommend our hot products MORN laser engraving machine MT-L960.
    MORN laser engraving machine can machining nonmetal materials such as Bamboo and wood product, crystal, B] acrylic[/B],cloth, leather, woolens, paper, rubber, double-colored board,organic glass,[ plastics, ring oxygen colophony, PVC, ceramic tile, marble, bowler and so on..

The area of carving is 600×900 mm and the laser Power is 60W.
    I`am looking forward to your reply. The best for you!
    Yours truly
    JESSIE
    Dear Paulette:

Thank you for your answer,I contacted your company before,can you tell me the price?

Smile Nice to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by Tomason View Post
    Dear Paulette:

Thank you for your answer,I contacted your company before,can you tell me the price?

Its really nice for you if you can tell me your contact information like the email or telephone no ,that will help us a lot to prompt our cooperation, thank you.

This is our email:[email protected] ,Anything need me do just free to tell me, I will answer you asap.:cheers:

We are looking forward to your early reply
    Best Regards & Many Thanks
    http://www.morntech.com/: Laser engraving machine , CNC router

900x600mm,80w laser engraving machine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1578 拷贝.jpg  
    We offer best quality and wonderful service.
    welcome to Zhiya.