586,493 active members*
1,220 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > OneCNC > Idiots Guide to OneCNC

Idiots Guide to OneCNC

As I've stated in a previous post, I've never used any CAD/CAM software before...I seem to get stuck in situations where I'm taught the wrong way to do everything, and I want to learn how to use OneCNC in an efficient, effective way.

I primarily use XR3 Lathe at work, and I'm able to make basic parts, but I feel like the very basic, seat of the pants tutorial I was given, has steered me in the wrong direction, and everytime I try to make a drawing/program, I feel like an idiot.

So my question, is where do I start? Most of the videos I see are for the Mill software, and I just can't seem to make any progress.

Any guidance would be a huge help. (also, I don't think I can access the onecnc forum, because I don't own the software, my boss does)

Any guidance would be a huge help. (also, I don't think I can access the onecnc forum, because I don't own the software, my boss does)
    Not true..You can. If you will sign up with the appropriate information..which your boss will be able to provide for you..

Also check YouTube..there are some videos there..but the User's Forum is the best place ..
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)