Heeeeeeellllllp!!, Well after 760 hours the spindle bearings on my J-cut 6090B failed. Upon dissassembly I found there had apparently never been any lubricant in them. This is the 1.5Kw 2 bearing spindle motor. The bearings are angular contact ball bearings The designation number is 7002CTA and I need a soure to buy a few. The cheapest price each I have found is $134.60 and one source priced them at $444.00 each The ID is 15mm the OD is 32mm and the thickness is 9mm. They are angular contact ball bearings with a phenolic separator ring. The maximul listed RPM is 48,000 however I only operate at 10,000RPM and am looking for a dimensionally interchangable angular contact bearing. I only cut MDF.
A new spindle motor is $242 delivered so the $269.20 for two bearings seems excessive. I contacted the bearing manufacturer in China and they no longer produce this bearing. They are also made by NSK and Timkin among others for $344 apiece.
The bearings are easily changed if I can only find some of them. Any help would really be appreciated.
On a semingly unrelated item, my linear bearings did not have grease in them either and no fittings were installed for the zerks. I screwed some 6mm straight grease fittings in, however the grease gun won't fit due to the proximity to the guiderail. I can't screw in 45 degree fittings and plan to add a piece of flatbar (!/4 X 3/4) with 1" long 4-40 screws on top of the grease hole with 45 degree fittings installed. The plunger type grease gun used for chain saw nose sprockets works to some extent.

wizzardworks