Hi all. The previous machine user has left and I need to get the machine back into production so any assistance would be necessary. I have problems to start work making Masrer Bevel 2300 CNC machine. This machine has been in use for several years, and manuals have been lost over the ages, and I've found (CNC OSAI serie10) instruction book from the Internet. But I missing CAD / CAM instruction book.

Tecnical information:
Mashine: Intercad Master Bevel 2300
control panel: 1st generation: machine equipped with CNC OSAI 8601 and CRT monitor
PC program: Intermac Master Bevel revision 3.44 (Works at MSdos)

Problem Points:

• How to transfer program from PC to CNC. I can successfully transfer program between MP1 / MP2 / A:. My PC and the CNC is connected by a cable which goes to CNC machine port: EAI RS-232, and I would like to transfer to succeed in this way.

• How to NC program verification / editing machining center (like zero-point change)

• Problem in MDI Tool exchange, the message "PIN NOT INSERTED” pending tool for the exchange (the machine stops at process)

• Situation at suction cups mount blows but doesn't suck (there is switch at both workstations to activate but does not affect)

• Measuring tool library T number does not work (only accepts 1 to be inserted)

• If someone knows how in 3.44 cad/cam program how move point in cad drawing or how to find instructions to this old program.