586,724 active members*
3,798 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Vertical Mill, Lathe Project Log > Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end
Page 59 of 184 949575859606169109159
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3662

Re: Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

Hi Ard,

I've started a new thread here http://www.cnczone.com/forums/austra...ml#post1561886

regards,

John

no reports yet from people that claimed to know where defeng is? the crickets are deafening.

Too bad you guys couldn't get information on when the account you deposited money into was last active. That may or may not provide some insight on what's going on with him. I'm really just at a loss of words for some of you. Losing 10k. I really hope you guys recover or at least find out what happened. I'm new around here but I have been watching this thread for the latest posts in Hope that you guys figure it out. Best of luck to you guys. Pony up the dough for a Chinese safari hunt.....

An interesting update... I received the spindle motor controller I ordered from Defeng in February today. I didn't get an email or any communication, it just "finally" showed up. It is "Skyfire.com" branded, but did not come with any instructions. Hope I can figure out how to get it to work. I regret to say I was so excited to get it that I threw the box away at the mail center where I opened it... So I can't give an address (I will go by tomorrow and see if they still have that trash).

In any case, I am now "whole" in my transaction, and this may be at least a glimmer of hope for the rest of you.
    CAD, CAM, Scanning, Modelling, Machining and more. http://www.mcpii.com/3dservices.html

Hi, good for you.....maybe Defeng is working overtime to get money to send the other items as well.....strange there was no paperwork with the package especially a warranty.

If delivery of goods without prior notice is the norm in China, I'd better be watching my mailbox in case a mysterious large parcel gets delivered by a mailman on steroids.......LOL.

I think I'll start making room in my garage for the anticipated arrival.....don't want to be caught with the goods landing on the front doorstep and nowhere to put it.
    Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphill View Post
    An interesting update... I received the spindle motor controller I ordered from Defeng in February today. I didn't get an email or any communication, it just "finally" showed up. It is "Skyfire.com" branded, but did not come with any instructions. Hope I can figure out how to get it to work. I regret to say I was so excited to get it that I threw the box away at the mail center where I opened it... So I can't give an address (I will go by tomorrow and see if they still have that trash).

In any case, I am now "whole" in my transaction, and this may be at least a glimmer of hope for the rest of you.
    bizarre. perhaps it was in the mail all this time. ive had things from china take months to get through ems. if it was indeed mailed by defeng recently though, that is a good sign.

yes pity the postmark date isn't known, i'm betting it was pretty old, i've had parcels arrive months late that the usps "lost" for a time. but hey at least this will keep hope alive for desperate few, the milling machine could be hiding on a wrong shelf somewhere.

pics or it didn't happen!

NEW YORK (AP) -- A New York City postal carrier is accused of failing to deliver more than 40,000 pieces of mail, some dating to 2005. According to a federal court complaint, Joseph Brucato hoarded the mail at his home, car and post office locker. He was arrested Wednesday after a supervisor noticed undelivered mail piled up in Brucato's personal vehicle.
    see, have faith, the mills could be sitting in some delivery mans garage waiting to be found out.

Bjones.........the mills will be sent by sea and will have to have customs clearance......
    Ian.

yours could be sitting in the shed of your local North Dandenong delivery man who has the same poor attitude as the new yorker.

Hi, has anyone noticed that the name Skyfire that appears on all the photos of equipment made by Defeng is a registered trademark of his company?

This means that if someone else were to use that name it would generate a response from the registered user......there has to be an address for the person registered......that's the way it is in OZ......a change of address notification is a condition of the registration.

I think if the registered person commits a fraudulent act whilst being a registered company.......he can be prosecuted or have his registration cancelled.

It is also possible that the name Skyfire is just a $50 company, set up for the purpose of trading and no big deal if it never trades again.

It would be interesting to know if there is a listing of Chinese companies.
    Ian.

Hello together,

I surprisingly got yesterday my components that I ordered from Mr. Defeng.
    Including stepper motors, stepper motor control, ring transformer, some measuring equipment and a breakout board.
    The only component with Skyfire brand is the breakout board.
    Unfortunately, there is no manual for breakout board included andI have no idea how the assignment of the pins is. Can anyone help me?
    Below are some pictures. Also from the shipping certificate. It was not sent by mister Defeng.

Attachment 251068 Attachment 251070

Attachment 251072 Attachment 251074

Attachment 251076 Attachment 251082

Best Regards
    Ben

Jedi, when did you place your order?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1990 View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no manual for breakout board included andI have no idea how the assignment of the pins is. Can anyone help me?
    Below are some pictures. Also from the shipping certificate. It was not sent by mister Defeng.
    Yikes! My spindle driver has all the pins named so I am just stuck trying to figure out the firmware manipulation... Your breakout board seems to be woefully short on screenprinted pinout!!!
    CAD, CAM, Scanning, Modelling, Machining and more. http://www.mcpii.com/3dservices.html

Jedi1990, mcphill~

All things considered, you may be better off getting another PC breakout board. Wantai Motor has them on eBay for $15.00.

Search for "Wantai Breakout Board." Looks like they throw them in with their stepper/controller/power supply packages.

~john

Hi, mysteriouser and mysteriouser......I hope this is not a case of someone clearing out the attic after the previous tenant vacated for destination unknown.

From all the posts from day one, I got the impression that Defeng was/is a very particular and fastidious person, not wanting to cut corners and leave things to chance.
    Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by chevydyl View Post
    Jedi, when did you place your order?
    I ordert in Februar.

Ben

So already two people received their order after a very long period of silence.
    Maybe defeng is trying to finish all orders now.

Good news folks, I spoke to Defeng.
    I won't tell you how, because then everybody will try to contact him and things will get more delayed probably, but anyways here is the news:

Defeng had many bad issues over the past half year. Everything was stopped because he broke with his former partner.
    He moved to a new facility and is restarting his business now. We will soon see progression again.
    He will get back to this forum soon aswell, to break all the rumors, and he will also bring SVM-1 together.
    The Chinese government is blocking google at the moment, so he can't open his gmail account.

Regs,
    Sascha

Page 59 of 184 949575859606169109159